Thursday, December 1, 2011

Am I even being watched in the "can"?

I was in the Galtier Plaza Building this afternoon.  I had to use the bathroom facilities. I found it, but I had to buzz security to let me in.  Secondly, there was a sign posted which stated that the area is under surveillance.  When I got behind the locked door I was looking for the cameras or some type of surveillance item.  I was suspicious of an open ceiling panel which could be used for a cover for viewing.

As I contemplated possibly being viewed as I sat on the "throne", I thought of the law that Representative Macklin, now a judge, introduced and which I provided input on dealing with these kind of situations. Here it is: https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=609.746&format=pdf

So if the Galtier Plaza Building has a camera invading my privacy or other buildings which may have a similar set up, it may be against the law, if not the law should be corrected.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your efforts in this It is very interesting Blog ...
    I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
    I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
    online slots

    ReplyDelete