Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You are a have not?

I went to Century College today to ask for a fall schedule of classes because I was interested to take a course or two.  I was told by the admissions office they have have gone "green" and no longer have paper copy's of the class offerings.  So I asked them what my options are.  They said I would have to go online to review the catalog.  I then said what about the people who do not have access to the internet or a computer.  Basically, I was told tough luck.

In Minnesota there are still a great number of Minnesotans who do not have a computer or have access to the internet.  Many people wish to have a paper copy for a number of reasons from because they may find it hard to read or understand it and may want someone to help them with it or they just want it in paper form.

No comments:

Post a Comment